Cyber Foundations I
- This course is a pre-requisite for Cyber Foundations II.
- Topics covered include: keyboarding, digital citizenship, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, problem-solving, web design, block-based coding
Cyber Foundations II
- Students MUST have taken Cyber Foundations I PRIOR to taking this class.
- Topics covered include: keyboarding, digital citizenship, graphic design, databases, user experience design, data and computers, web application development.
Computer Science and Engineering
- This course is intended to demonstrate how computer science and engineering are inter-connected through project-based activities that combine coding, electronics, micro-processors, and robotics. Students become familiar with the engineering design process and the steps needed to create an application-controlled product.