High School Courses
Exploring Computer Science
- 9-12 grade course – designed as a survey course for ALL students.
- Students should at least be on track to take Algebra I in the same year as taking ECS.
- This course is a survey course of computer science fundamentals for ALL students. Content includes problem solving, critical thinking, web design, coding, data science, and robotics.
AP Computer Science Principles
- 10-12 grade course – can be taught with or without AP designation.
- Available to ALL 10-12 grade students – no previous CS experience is required.
- This is an entry level AP course covering the internet, digital information storage, coding, big data, privacy, web application development and preparing students for AP CSP exam.